National Environmental Management: Waste Act, 2008
National Waste Information Regulations, 2012
Government Notice R625 of 2012
- Published in Government Gazette no. 35583 on 13 August 2012
- Commenced on 1 January 2013
- Note: See section 13.
- [This is the version of this document from 13 August 2012.]
Interpretation and purpose of Regulations
2. Purpose of RegulationsThe purpose of these Regulations is to regulate the collection of data and information to fulfill the objectives of the national waste information system as set out in section 61 of the Act.
3. Application of Regulations
4. Confidentiality of information
5. Application for registration
6. Consideration of applications for registration
7. Changes to registration certificate
Reporting and record keeping
8. Reporting or submission of information
9. Record keeping
Verification of information and general matters
10. Verification of information
11. General mattersWhere a provincial authority is not able to conduct the requirements in terms of regulation 10 the department may, after consultation with the provincial authority, conduct such requirements as stipulated in these regulations.
12. Offences and penalties
13. Short title and commencementThese regulations are called the National Waste Information Regulations, 2012 and take effect on 1 January 2013.
History of this document
01 January 2013
13 August 2012 this version
Published in Government Gazette number 35583