Disaster Management Act, 2002
Directions relating to the movement of persons
Government Notice 482 of 2020
- Published in Government Gazette no. 43261 on 30 April 2020
- Assented to on 30 April 2020
- Commenced on 1 May 2020
- [This is the version of this document from 30 April 2020.]
1. DefinitionsIn these directions, unless the context otherwise indicates—
2. PurposeThe purpose of these directions is to regulate the once-off movement of persons who were not at their place of residence or work before the lockdown period and who could not travel between provinces, metropolitan and district areas during the lockdown, and are permitted in terms of regulation 16(5), on a once-off basis, to return to their places of residence or work.
3. The once-off movement of persons
4. Short title and commencementThese Directions are called the Directions on the once-off movement of persons and shall commence on 1 May 2020.
History of this document
01 May 2020
30 April 2020 this version
Published in Government Gazette number 43261