This General Notice was repealed on 2020-03-26 by International Air Services (COVID-19 Restrictions on the movement of air travel) Regulations, 2020: Repealed.
International Air Services Act, 1993
International Air Services (COVID-19 Restrictions on the movement of air travel) Regulations, 2020
General Notice 175 of 2020
- Published in Government Gazette no. 43105 on 18 March 2020
- Assented to on 18 March 2020
- Commenced on 18 March 2020
- [This is the version of this document from 18 March 2020.]
2. Purpose of regulations
3. Application of the regulationsThis regulation is applicable to all foreigner nationals and travellers from High and Medium Risk Countries as well as South African citizens and permanent resi dents.
4. Embarkation and disembarkation of foreign nationals at international airports designated as ports of entry
5. Charter operators
6. Countries impacted by South Africa's travel restrictions.
7. Provision of improved access and hygiene, disinfection control on international airports designated as ports of entry.
8. Oversight responsibilities by South African Civil Aviation Authority
9. Prohibition of mass gatherings in airport precinct
11. Short title and commencement
History of this document
18 March 2020 this version
Published in Government Gazette number 43105